October 31, 2012

facebook cover photos

ever since facebook came out with the cover photo feature, i've been wondering what to do with that space. sometimes the pictures i uploaded didn't look quite right even after i tried dragging and repositioning. then one day i had to thank a bunch of people for helping me fundraise for a particular cause. instead of giving them shout outs individually, i decided to say a big ole thank you using the facebook cover photo space. and after that, different notes just kept coming and soon i started to incorporate my pictures with little messages.

here are some of my collections so far **all images are mine unless noted otherwise** (i usually don't put a black border around the ones that have white backgrounds, but for the purposes of this blog post, i added them in):





the little prince image is from here







facebook cover photo dimensions are 851 x 315. i created them using photoshop. fonts i downloaded at fonts for peas, dafont.comcreative bloq and various others places (i usually just google - design fonts free). my favorite fonts right now has to be franchise and canned whale. finally, i get my color combinations here.

if you have any other resources or sites to share, please do so! would love to check them out.



10 comments

  1. you should visit korea again~ Also, love all these photos :) thank you for sharing them with us :) Happy halloween~~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Hopefully a trip to Korea happen soon!

      Delete
  2. yeah I love these photos as well, you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go check out those fonts - I've been delving into Photoshop more and not happy with my (hundreds) of stock choices. Thanks for the tip!

    xo
    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find lots of great fonts! I am in love with downloading and trying out different fonts! :)

      Delete
  4. They all look beautiful Jane!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Facebook cover photos! I wish I could make some like these! -Jessica L

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.