December 28, 2012

memorable moments of 2012: #3 - happy blogging


10 most memorable moments for the yoo family in 2012
#03
--third time's the charm? happy blogging!--



back in september i decided to pick up blogging again. i think i was looking for a space to log my own memories, meet people who had similar interests, learn from creative minds and simply to share life stories. i think learning about people through their experiences and stories is the most interesting thing. i can sit for hours doing it.

 this is the third try at blogging and by far it has been the most engaging and fun experience. beginning with instagram, i've learned what it means to build meaningful relationships online and to create a community of people. i'm so happy to have met the folks i have already and can't wait to connect with more.

i have always said that 2012 was going to be a year of new experiences and relationships. this couldn't be more true.

thank you for a great time so far and showing so much love to our little family.

xoxo, 

10 comments

  1. 3rd time is a charm! Glad you're finding the community you always wanted. I found out about that this year too. It's really important to engage ppl in your life and blog in order for them to continue reading it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It's been so fun! Hope 2013 is even better! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. I do think 3rd times a charm too. My blog is actually my 3rd blog. I somehow just lost interest but 2012 was a big year for a come back! I'm happy you came back! I've learned a lot from your blog and can't wait to see what you do in 2013! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same! Third time must be a charm :)

      Delete
  3. I love the blogging community, and I've enjoyed "connecting" with you! Blogging is so fun- it can be therapeutic, and it's free! I hope you'll continue to do it, as is the same goal for myself. I'll see you in 2013! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See you in 2013!! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Jane, I totally agree. I started blogging this year and wasn't sure what to expect, but connecting with so many creative and fun people online has been so rewarding. I've enjoyed meeting you and your family and I can't wait to see what 2013 brings for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same! Your creative mind has my head thinking in a totally new way! Glad to have met you and looking forward to your projects in 2013!

      Delete
  5. I must say Jane... meeting you and Piri... and our friends in Istagram was surely a big highlight in my year 2012.... after loosing AllyI don't think I could have go on without all your support and friendship. Love you Jane... and it's always a pleasure to read through your blog, it always makes me smile... and laugh !!!!

    Big kiss from Karina, Goofy & Yumsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xoxoxo - Thanks so much Karina. The same for me. So glad to have met you and the rest of the international cocker family!! So glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.