December 30, 2012

year in review. from, piri

 piri said he wanted to do his own list for 2012.
so here are his highlights.

i went to the jefferson memorial and made a lot of people smile with my blue shoes.

i made a new friend (my birthday present from papa).

summertime meant eating lots of watermelon.

and going on road trips with mama and papa. 

i said good-bye to my favorite window in our maryland apartment.

i found out that mama's new pillows were really comfy and decided to make them mine.

i got excited watching the olympic soccer matches!

and was up to a lot of shenanigans in my new home in virginia.

i got a new ball toy, which i shredded up with the help of mr. green dog.

and hid from mama because i didn't want to take a bath.

i spread happiness all summer long.

and stole more of mama's pillows.

i had surgery though.

but got a cool tie when i recovered.

i found a new favorite dog park. 

and got into the "not impressed" fad.

i posed for mama in exchange for chicken treats.

and mama shared apples with me on monday mornings.

i daydreamed more of apples, mangos and chicken.

i dressed up as a ghost for halloween.

and decided to make this window my new favorite window.

i followed mama to the polls.

i was a good elf this christmas.

and played in the snow in my blue shoes.


32 comments

  1. Naw, he sure leads a good life! Everyday with him must be such a joy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is~~! We're blessed to be in his life!

      Delete
  2. So adorable! It's like he's smiling too ^,,^

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. This post sold me on your blog. Cutest doggy ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think no one would NOT fall in love with piri. And I love his curls. I can't help but to feel snuggly on my couch and sooo blessed to have a little companion. ♥

    I'd love to follow you :)

    Love,
    Jo
    newindecember

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much for your kind words!

      Delete
  5. so adorable,,nice<3,,,,,,,,,I invite you to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Piri had an awesome year in 2012 :)
    Happy new year, Piri :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, this post is just way too cute for words! And his little boots are priceless!
    Happy New Years! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well!!

      Delete
  8. piri is the CUTEST! happy new year to you, your mama, and your papa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is just the cutest. What a lovely year, Piri!! You look incredibly stylish in those blue shoes. Here's to more watermelon eating, window watching, and pillow stealing in the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erica! Piri says he's down with that! :) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  10. Happy new year gorgeous! Your dog is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete
  11. Absolutely adorable!!! That lil tie broke my Awww button it was so cute! I'm glad she got a new favorite window and seriously how do you get her to pose!! =)

    Happy New Year jane!

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOSH I have the biggest smile on my face right now This is just brilliant and SO CUTE!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, dog booties, so cute! Piri is quite the photogenic dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always always steals the show and is the most photogenic of all of us! :)

      Delete
  14. Awwww, love this year in review of Piri! He looks so cute in the ghost costume and the striped hat! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The ghost costume and the striped hat are one of my favorites!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.