April 26, 2013

now playing: tunes for random dance parties in the kitchen


we love random dance parties in the kitchen.
sometimes piri joins in. with his favorite stuffed toy. 
wooden stirring spoons make for perfect mics or pretend drum sticks.

these are some tunes that get us movin and groovin.
happy friday!

01 // don't do me like that - tom petty and the heartbreakers
02 // old time rock and roll - graham blvd
03 // do you love me - contours 
04 // i wanna dance with somebody - whitney houston
05 // i want you back - jackson 5
06 // pack up - eliza doolittle
07 // rock & roll - eric hutchinson
08 // walking on sunshine - katrina and the waves

18 comments

  1. I have random dance parties in the kitchen... and car. I don't have a playlist because it's usually to music stuck in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random dance parties are the best and the most fun! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally!! love it when piri also gets into it :)

      Delete
  3. Great tunes! I must admit that I can get pretty crazy in the kitchen too! That's where all the good stuff happens. ;) -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing randomly is such a great joy. A female friend and I just belly danced in front of our house party guests yesterday evening for fun :) I can't help moving with the beat listening to this playlist esp. #3 and #8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is!! belly dancing! that is neat! i love #3! an oldie and a favorite! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow.. I seriously love the first song. I found myself dancing to it too!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i love that song as well! :)

      Delete
  6. this is awesome! i do a feature called 'slow dancin in the kitchen' on my blog . this makes me happy that im not the only one who enjoys this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd totally dance to all these songs! Especially Tom Petty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.