June 10, 2013

ozzie the cockapoo showers piri with kisses and other weekends things

^^^did i ever mention that peonies are my favorite? well, they are. and one of the reasons i love june (aside from it being yangkyu's birthday month) is that peonies are in bloom.^^^

^^^our vinyl collection is growing. we picked up the beatles and some broadway tunes.^^^

^^^piri didn't enjoy his saturday much. he went to get groomed. he always looks so sad and terrified at the groomers.^^^

^^^but he met the coolest little cockapoo named ozzie! he showered piri with kisses all over his face as soon as he strutted into affectionate pet care! we loved this dude.^^^

^^^we went to one of my favorite burger joints, five guys. and piri got to use me as a human cushion and people watch from the car window.^^^

^^^yangkyu and i went for an evening bike ride.^^^

^^^helmet heads^^^

^^^at night we saw the celebrate fairfax fireworks from our apartment complex. it was magical {and ear popping loud...}^^^

^^^we showed piri what fireworks were. he was amused!^^^

i love magical weekends.
hope you enjoyed yours.

xoxo, 
jane


26 comments

  1. Aww, poor scared Piri!
    Ozzie is so cute and friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely weekend. Vinyl records are the best. It's so cute that Piri enjoyed the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we thought it was adorable too!

      Delete
  3. I love peonies too, so delicate and pretty. And glad to hear Piri made a new friend at the groomers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. delicate and pretty are so right on to describe peonies!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a really great weekend! Love your vinyls. Hopefully getting a record player of my own soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you get a record player soon!

      Delete
  5. Seems like a good weekend! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! These peonies look so lovely and pretty! Piri is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we could go for bike rides! I'm too short and it is hard for me to find a bike that isn't a kid's bike (which I feel dumb riding). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piri looks so cute! My hubby always asks me to ride a bike with me.
    Well, he used to ask me when I was not pregnant.
    I always told him "No. I don't want to." :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee i remember i loved riding bikes as a child. so it was a great feeling to ride again!

      Delete
  9. Peonies are my faves too! They were in my bridal bouquet at my wedding.

    Poor Piri at the groomers... what a pup has to do to stay looking so dapper. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how lovely!! must've been so pretty!

      Delete
  10. you both look so cute in your helmets! bike rides are so much fun in the summer, and i love the basket!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i had to get that basket! :)

      Delete
  11. I love peonies, too, Piri, of course, and your bike...and are these photos taken with your iphone? -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! these were all taken on my iphone!

      Delete
  12. I think all dogs make that face when it comes to the groomers. Loveeee the blurry firework shot! I have a bunch from an old cell I've been wanting to post.

    Five Guys is one of our guilty indulgences. So bad yet so good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a special affection for blurry photos :)

      Delete
  13. Aww, what a sad Piri ;). Those fireworks looked cool, all blurry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a thing with blurry photos! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.