September 19, 2013

looking back at our summer with flipagram


this is just one app we've been really enjoying lately - flipagram for the iphone & ipad ($0.99). you can create a little video slideshow of the pictures you love and set it to your music you have stored in your phone. for our first flipagram, we decided to take a look back at our summer, {which has been so so good to us - can't believe fall is really upon us!}.

you can create longer videos {i created a test version which was about 26 seconds long}, but must stay within 12 seconds to be able to upload to instagram.


what do you think? you can visit their facebook page for other creations by instagrammers. 


we love this app, and we can't wait to create more of these in the future.

thanks flipagram! 



ps - happy chuseok, or mid-autumn festival, to those who celebrate. in korea, it's a major 3-day holiday and i wish i was there with my extended family to enjoy all the amazing food and family-oriented games. i don't think i have experienced that in over 28 years. yangkyu and i will have our own little celebration with songpyeon {i love the sweet sesame seed and honey filling!).

pps - thank you so much for your messages celebrating 1 year of our blog! 

14 comments

  1. That was such a cute vid:) And Happy Moon Festival to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! And once again.....pretty sure I need those red sandals :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get myself that flipagram app. LOVE it!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy chuseok! it's the same day as the chinese mid-autumn festival too :) wish I was back home celebrating with my extended family as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a nice vid, only the changes from one pictures to another were a little too fast for me. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can totally control the length of time it takes to go from one photo to the other! we chose it to be faster so we can add more pictures for it to fit the 12 seconds to go up on instagram!

      Delete
  6. What a great idea and app. I LOVE it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! What a great way to show off all your photos collectively! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing video post, really nice and sweet summer :) love your dog.
    just now I posted a new fashion show very vintage, I invite you to visit my blog
    kisses
    Duapara

    http://duapara-duapara.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is neat! I'm always interested in new apps for photos and such. This sounds like one I would totally enjoy! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cool app!! And...where did the summer go anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute video, it definitely looks like your summer was an amazing one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh girl, that made me so happy. i even teared! the music and happy memories are all so so sweet. i would love to make one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry I'm so late, I'm catching up with the posts that were released while we were out on the holidays (red with shame). Love the video! Great idea :) looks like you three had the most amazing time. I have red saltwaters huge envy :P hahaha I would love to get one pair, maybe next summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.