September 18, 2013

this lil blog of ours turns 1 today!

i can't believe it's been a year since starting this little blog. this is our third attempt and the best experience yet.

it's been fun writing about the things we love and enjoy here on our life on the (big) computer screen {oh i've been meaning to change this name to just always with yoo because who uses only computers now to read blogs and the name is just too long!}, but it's been really incredible to meet and connect with everyone {so many creative, talented and funny people!} in this awesome online community. and i never expected folks from all across the globe to send heaps of joy when we were happy, extra silliness when we were feeling goofy and much needed support when we were sad or worried. this is a great space and we're so lucky to be a part of it. 

thank you for keeping our little family in your lives. and thank you for enriching ours with your daily tips, ideas and insightful thoughts. 


celebrating on cloud 9, 
jane, yangkyu & piri

21 comments

  1. yay happy blog birthday! I've definitely had a lot of fun following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy one year anniversary, Jane:) Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy One Year Anniversary! Can't wait to see more from you and your beautiful family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jane!!! That's so exciting! I look forward to more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1 Year Blog Anniversary! I'm glad I came across yours months ago. It's part of my regular reads in the mornings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy first blog birthday and cheers to many more!!!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyy! Happy blogiversary to you...that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! Yay to one year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippeeee, happy 1 year anniversary
    dear ^^ Keep up writing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 1 yr with the blog :D
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And you celebrated with a cupcake. Cut and yummy. HBD and feel free to drop by me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! I'm so happy to have stumbled upon your blog!! Keep on going, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad I stumbled upon ur blog, I missed first but looking forward to follow it in its second year, congrats and stay the course:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you've had a wonderful experience. It's definitely great to hear :)
    I started my blog a few weeks ago after a few years of me thinking about it, and I can only hope that in a years time I feel as positive about the experience. Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.