October 24, 2013

and then there was a one-eye monster, stormtrooper and a cocker spaniel.

this happened a couple of nights ago. 

for some reason it seemed easier last year then this year. but then maybe my memory is playing a trick on me. or maybe this year we cut the hole on top way too small. but either way we still ended up with a perfectly normal one-eyed monster {well this one ended up with one missing tooth}, a stormtrooper and a cocker spaniel {we're crazy dog people}. 

there is a thing about these moments. making of memories. i had a thought the other day and it just felt so good that we'll have so much to talk about when we grow old. like the "remember that time when you almost dropped piri's pumpkin and it almost cracked to pieces" or the "yeah and how we kept trying to carve pumpkins without proper tools and we looked like we were hacking the pumpkins with our kitchen knives instead of carving them." memories are great. and i love making them. and sharing them.  
^^ you know. mike from monsters inc.? i love that movie. brings out the kid in me. ^^
^^ something tells me yangkyu is having a hard time...^^
halloween is literally just days away. have a spook-tacular night. are you dressing up as anything? 

18 comments

  1. love it - the one eyed monster. You guys did a great job. And I love the cocker spaniel one -sooo cute.

    xx Alecia likesof.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just adorable. I love the doggy one!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have EVER carved a pumpkin...it looks difficult and like I'd surely cut myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That Piri faced in the pumpkin!! I was like
    huh is Piri on fire?! But nope c: This is tooooo cute,
    good job Jane ^^ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha love your choices: Monsters, Star Wars and Piri! :) I have never craved a Pumpkin, it looks fun, but by Yangkyu's face also very hard. They all turned great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that Piri has his paws on the pumpkin in the second to last photo :) It's almost like he's saying "I helped too!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah! I love the Piri pumpkin. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pics are too adorable...I can't even....:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! You guys are so cute!! I love it! And geez, who knew Piri was so creative? I love his! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! this made me laugh! you have a way with words :)

      Delete
  10. You guys are so adorable and have so much fun together always. The pumpkins look totally awesome, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so lovely! It must be so much fun, being that creative! :) I love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They came out AWESOME!!!! This is making me want to carve pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, we didn't carve any pumpkins this year. Just too much stuff to do and too tired. But it's fun seeing what everyone else is doing. Wish you guys were my neighbors! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah your pumpkins look great. Missed pumpkin picking this year and last. : (

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, these are absolutely adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dog pumpkin is genius, it turned out so well. We have bought one so I'm going to give it a go this year.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.