January 28, 2014

from where i stand + join me?

// shoes: salt water sandals in red from my salt water sandals // 

from where i stand
on a pretty white balcony. hilton rose hill. montego bay, jamaica.

the sun is warm, 
children are laughing from afar, 
i see fellow tourists lounging in their balconies
and i think everything is going be alright.

this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand

*** would you like to join me? 
email me at alwayswithyooblog [at] gmail [com] with a picture {size at least 570px} of where you stand and a sentence {or a few sentences} on what your thoughts were at that moment -- it could be a feeling, something you see, a song lyric that came to mind. really, anything. there is no format. 

please also include what types of shoes you are wearing, where they are from, a url of your blog, your first name and the location of your picture {it could be a name of a cafe you're at, a street name, cross streets, city/state, country or a mix of these}. i would love to feature it on my blog. it would be pretty amazing to see all the creative "where i stand" pictures from all over the world.

ps - if you haven't already, hop on over to enter this giveaway we're hosting with firmoo online optics for a chance to win a free pair of glasses/sunglasses! 

24 comments

  1. Great project, Jane:) I'll see if I can send you one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your saltwaters! And I love that project idea too :) I'll definitely be sending something along to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea. Get ready to stare at my snowboots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a fun project!! I definitely love to join!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great series! Hope you enjoyed Jamaica… hmmm… now to stand some were photo worthy :)

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea and this pretty moment that you shared. I will try to remember to take a pic so I can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh great serie! I love to take picture of my oh-so
    beautiful feet haha c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this shot of your red shoes. Ok I gotta find a good pic to send you now Jane! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your beautiful red shoes and nail polish totally pops against white background. This project sounds like fun. I will look through my photos and send one to join the fun. Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful thought you have there- and the last line, is probably one of my favorites to utter.

    Adoring your bold and bright saltwaters. I'm in Jane! It's a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice post! great idea
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome idea Jane! I love your pic and words. I'm always taking pics of my shoes so I'll have to remember to take a pic for this project now :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great idea, Jane! I love your "from where you stand" posts!!! I'll have to take a good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is lovely! I will try to come up with something x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds awesome! Will definitely participate, but first, I need to go outside!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a neat project! I'll definitely have to contribute sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those shoes *jealous* :) I'll try and remember to take a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh....this is cool...will think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the idea! I shall see if I can send you one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool idea Jane! I know I'm like a broken record, but huge saltwaters love :) I'll try to keep my feet photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun idea! I haven't taken a from where i stand in a very very long time. The only one I have is where my feet have no shoes on LOL. I'll try to take a new one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.