January 24, 2014

have a wonderful weekend + links.

i think this bed was on piri's wish list for like forever. and since his other bed was tattered and old, we finally snatched this up one on sale from olive green dog. if you look, you can see a picture of piri on their website and their facebook page. what a little cutie pie {i'm not biased, am i?}

it's the weekend!

to be honest, this entire week i was off my thing. it's embarrassing because i think i've mentioned being in a funk one too many times on this blog. but the cold, coming back from a trip and not having anything in the refrigerator really threw me off my groove. this weekend i hope to fill my fridge up again, pick out some diy projects to work on for the coming weeks {valentine's day is coming after all} and go watch frozen. i think we may be the only people that have not watched it yet. i'm hearing so many great things! 

what are you all up to? anything fun? do share. i love hearing about people's plans. i'm not nosy. just curious :) 

i haven't done the whole weekend links thing in a while.. but here are a few things that caught my eye, made me laugh and feel warm all over. 

have a wonderful, wonderful weekend everyone. 

 // these red pandas make playing in the snow seem so fun. 

 // gah! this jacket

 // love this vegan kimchi recipe

 // major polaroid camera envy. 

 // here is what you can do with an empty film canister. {so clever}

 // one word: unicorns

 // i'd be invincible with a whale on my finger

 // this ad by microsoft just hits the right {90s} notes. {so nostalgic}

 // i got portland. what city did you get? 

 // one of my favorite online people just opened up an awesome print shop!

27 comments

  1. Awesome links! Love the new explore ad.
    I haven't watched frozen yet we might go watch it over weekend :)
    happy weekend Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Piri doesnt want to share his new bed. I wouldn't either. When I plan a vacation, I make sure I have one extra day to go grocery shopping & do laundry after the trip (not exactly what I want to do after a vacay) but it has proven to work well. Happy grocery shopping and weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's exciting to see Piri featured on Olive Green Dog's website and facebook page :) congrats!

    I am trying to shake off my sinus infection because tomorrow the fiance and I are going to see the Book of Mormon! We have been wanting to see it for like, ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Piri got the bed he's been coveting. It's so stylish too!
    It's still freezing in NYC. We have a few early lunar new year's gatherings to attend this weekend otherwise I have to finish tidying up for the new year.

    Happy weekend!
    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Pandas if someone did not tell me I probably would have thought they were some kind of racoon! But they are cute. And hold on to your hat I got Cape Town.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so grateful for the weekend as well. I hope you heal from your cold soon!!
    I got London as my city!!
    I also love the print shop! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That anthropologie jacket is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaahhh! The red pandas are melting my heart! And I hate coming home to an empty fridge. We now make a point of stocking up on convenience foods before we leave on a trip just so we don't have to worry about it when we get back. Hope you are staying warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, that photo!! So cute! Great links. My boyfriend also got Portland on that quiz; I got Paris!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha looks like Piri loves what you got him. I get Portland on the quiz too... possibly because I'm from the Northwest Coast anyway so at least we know it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The jacket is awesome! :3

    Hm, I stopped the test when I hate to pick a beyonce. I guess I stay right where I am at. :x
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute doggie <3

    Make sure to check out my blog, I do a combination of health, animals, and fashion weekly!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't realize that there were so many different polaroids. I received one from Impossible as a gift last year, and they really hold up well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh gosh being born in 1984 I was nodding along to that video :P I've been off my groove this week too but it's our Australia day long weekend and I'm off to BBQ with my friends tomorrow, so I'm pretty stoked about that - I hope you have a great one!

    Oh and Piri is a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving the amount of piri in your instagram! he is such a cutie and you are not biased :)

    have a great weekend, I hope next week is better for you x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That commercial was great! I'm having so many flashbacks right now! haha And I got Paris on that quiz!

    Thanks for the love too! You're the best! Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend! Stay warm! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That piture is just adorable! :) I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those pandas are adorable! I took the quiz and got Portland too... fitting since that's where I live! You should really come out here to visit sometime... it' s a great city! Have fun crafting this weekend... hope you'll post some pics! My husband is out of town and my girls and I all have colds, so we will be lounging about this weekend. :) It's actually our first unscheduled weekend in a long time, so I am going to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Uncannily enough, I got London on the quiz. A sign? I do think so.

    Those red pandas are adorable, and I too would be unstoppable with a whale on my finger. Hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I got Paris! I live in LA, or at least in an LA County suburb. Paris would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you had a marvelous weekend!<3

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet doggy. Hope the new bed is a hit

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got Portland, too. I hear you on the funk- good thing about them is that they pass. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.