February 24, 2014

create your own instagram phone case with stickygram. {and they're 25% off until feb.28}

hello! hope you all had a good weekend! it was so gorgeous out that i can't believe we're expecting snow again this week..! 

today i'm pretty stoked to review an instagram phone case you can create with stickygram. i've been a huge huge fan of theirs since 2011, when i ordered my first batch of magnets {i remember i had to wait for an invite code back then!}. i also wrote about them here and here and here. so when they contacted me to try out their phone case i was all ears. 

the whole process in creating your case is actually very simple and it's available for the following devices -- ipad mini, ipad 2/3/4, iphone 5/5s, iphone 4/4s, galaxy s3, galaxy s4. you have a selection of white or black cover and 6 collage styles to choose from. i chose the one above featuring 7 instagram photos, which i got to select. it was easy to scroll through my instagram photos, select them, swap them out,  drag them to different squares and see how my final case will look like. you can give it a try here.  

i love capturing images through instagram and sharing with people as well, and not necessarily just on instagram. you have no idea how many people have already glanced at my phone case and thought how neat it was to have it customized with instagram photos. 

you know, it's the end of the month and spring is around the corner, so isn't it a good time to give yourself {or a friend or family member} a treat? you can order your own instagram phone today. and it's perfect timing because stickygram is having a 25% sale off all phone cases until february 28.

i remember last year when they sent emails to their base asking for feedback on what new products stickygram should launch, and when it was announced that they would be adding customized phone cases, it was all pretty exciting. i'm glad that i'm getting a chance to share with everyone today.  

thanks, stickygram! 
** i was given the instagram phone case for the iphone 5 and a sheet of instagram magnets from stickygram for this review, but the ideas and opinions expressed here are my own. 

22 comments

  1. that's awesome! love the phone case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is lovely! I got my instagram magnets from there too x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh that phonecase is adorable! And it
    really personalize your phone I think c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to get some magnets from them. I love the iPhone case too :) Glad to hear you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I would love to print some magnets one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an excellent way of personalizing it. looks so good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog is super cute >.<
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really adds a personal touch to a plain phone case. Cute photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, will definitely check that site out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love any accessories that brings more of ur character to ur phone :) This is such a good idea! Don't have instagram yet tho hehe.
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know right?! This past weekend was gorgeous! And we're expecting some snow here in NYC as well...and back to the cold! :( Anyway, your phone case turned out sooooo good, Jane! I love it!! Now I want to personalize a phone case as well, I think it would make for a really sentimental gift! Awesome. Hope you have a great week ahead, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet way to add a personalized touch to your phone case! It's a wonder I've resisted instagram for so long.

    I'm hoping the weather people are wrong about more snow as well. I've been hearing about alot of snow related injuries this winter :(

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your case is too adorable, Jane:) I love the concept of being able to turn these pics into a phone accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT. I've been wanting to do this for a while, I love the way these looks.

    Marla @ A Weekend Crossing

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a pretty sweet iPhone case. I had something similar with my iPhone 3G way back when. I got to make it custom and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that personalized phone case!!! I gotta check out stickygram for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so behind the times with phones, I was just telling my boyfriend tonight that I think I need to step it up and get an iphone so I can participate with instagram!! I love seeing all the way people use their photos too - encourages people to start printing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! I'm sure I'll break down and join Instagram sooner rather than later, I just have so many online obligations already! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the coolest thing! I already have an idea I'd like to have once ShuGar Boy is born. I've been meaning to ask you, do you know where we can print out our instagram photos like polaroids. I think you have one in your house and i love that idea. Just don't know where to go! Any help would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWW, I love this! I want one now ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So you can see your two fellas are the turn of a wrist!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.