February 6, 2014

from where i stand {at home} by ellie.

i have one more "from where i stand" post today.
this one comes from ellie who blogs over at hello, ellie
her search for inspiration and capturing beautiful every day moments and thoughts is always a treat to read. give her a warm hello!
// shoes: grandma's slippers // 

from where i stand 
at home. 

jelly in my belly and sausages for dinner! 

###

thanks, ellie!


*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

7 comments

  1. Haha that is pretty funny. Not sure what I am having for dinner tonight.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, so cute! I am trying to think of what I would write or photograph ....-Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. I love your series Jane!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I enjoyed this series.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.