February 18, 2014

from where i stand {in sunny singapore} by juni.

this "from where i stand" post is from juni who blogs over at hej juni and runs this etsy shop
i can't even begin to tell you how talented she is. her creations are handmade with love, patience and a lot of heart. you really need to head on over and see for yourself.
you can also find her on facebook and instagram!
// shoes: blue flats from zara. // 

from where i stand 
outside my parents' home, in sunny singapore. 

if my heart was a house, you'd be home - owl city

###

thanks, juni! 


*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

11 comments

  1. Love her shoes:) And I just clicked on her Etsy shop. Such cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously this is the best series ever on the internet and I keep forgetting to snap a pic to send you! Ok doing it soon. Promise! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. her flats are so cute and i love her cards and notebook designs.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute series! You're so creative to think of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series and I am familiar with her blog but had no idea she has an Etsy shop! Thanks for posting.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderfully delightful photo caption! Makes me want to pack up my bags, and head to sunny Singapore asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this series so much - going to try and come up with a creative submission! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her shoes are so lovely! I miss the sun in Singapore :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her etsy shop is so sweet!!! I hope you keep running this feature, I seriously need to write it down on my hand so I remember to take a photo myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.