February 4, 2014

from where i stand {on a beach in tasmania} by trishie.

today's "from where i stand" comes from trishie who blogs at under lock and key
i love her style, diys, baby stories and guide to natural products. she also has monthly a floral friday photo project you should definitely check out. 
// shoes: ferragamo jelly bow sandals // 

from where i stand 
at muirs beach, tasmania, australia. 

on an isolated tasmanian beach. bub and hub are fast asleep and i've snuck out for a bit of quiet time on my own. my first bit of alone time in four months since bub arrived. 

i'm enjoying the quiet. i'm basking in the peace. 

###

thanks, trishie! 


*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

17 comments

  1. I may be jealous of her right now....sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wish I was standing on a beach right now!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realllly wish I was enjoying the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandals are very cute. How I wish I could escape to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous!! I'm longing for a beach right now! We are getting 4 inches of snow as I write this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beach is always nice and those slippers are cute :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo! I love what Trishie wrote. Quiet time is always good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was on a beach with cute sandals. Trishie is nice and she has an amazing blog.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! I'd love to do something like that, but I don't have that many shoes! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's another world isn't it. Like this as a feature.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so jelaous!
    love Trishies blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay I love Trishie's blog and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's feb photos for Floral Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to be there.... Wearing super vote sandals with pretty painted toes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog :) I'm a new follower! PS Thought you might be interested I'm hosting a $150 giveaway for PlushRugs.com

    http://www.domesticsweetheart.blogspot.com/2014/02/plushrugscom-review-and-150-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cool! I loooooove Tasmania! I will definitely be giving her blog a look ;)

    pilgrimmemoirs.com
    Memoirs of a Pilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jane, you come up with such creative post ideas and I'm glad to be part of this series. It was super fun to write up the words to go with this post!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.