February 12, 2014

from where i stand {on newly installed tiles} by emily.

it's all about hunter boots today.
here is another "from where i stand" post by emily who blogs over at look for pinky
there she shares snippets of life in california, her cute beagle named dug and progress on their home renovation, which, by the way, has been picked to be featured on apartment therapy! 
// shoes: hunter boots //

from where i stand 
on our newly installed bathroom tiles during a site visit in la jolla, california. 

"architecture starts when you carefully put two bricks together. there it begins."
-- ludwig mies van der rohe

###

thanks, emily!


*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

14 comments

  1. That quote is one to note down into the book of life! I really love these 'from where i stand' posts Jane!! Wonderful, wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tiles are amazing! =D Great shot from her!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tiles are just so pretty, reminds me of fish scale in good ways! this from where i stand project is awesome xx

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello
    i love your blog:)

    www.urbanconcourse.com
    www.facebook.com/urbanconcourse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I'm really lovin' these posts on Where I Stand :] They make me smile & it's comforting to know there's a nice community within our blogs~
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely wavey tiles and the quote is
    lovely ^__^ I'm sending you my 2nd
    'from where I stand series' c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful tiles. they're so unique. hee hee, i love Hunter boots.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this photo! also, i love seeing people's adventures in california! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for including me in this wonderful series. I do love my hunter boots but sometimes I look a little silly wearing it in La Jolla, California :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tiles, congrats to Emily about the featuring, apartment therapy that's huge :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.