February 26, 2014

from where i stand {traveling to places of fantasy} by akshara.

here's another wonderful "from where i stand" post by akshara who blogs at like krishna!
she shares the good things in life, thoughts, inspiration and stories with a bit of whimsy mixed in. hop on over and say a whimsical hello.
// shoes: mossimo boots from target // 

from where i stand
at my local barne's and noble, geneva commons drive.

salt caked boots
in the middle of books galore
traveling to places of fantasy and oh, so much more! 

###

thanks, akshara!


*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

6 comments

  1. I love this so much! It's very poetic, and you know how much I love poetry. -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like a bookstore to make me happy:) Great shot. I read her blog, and do love her posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words about my blog Jane! I had so much fun deciding what I wanted to submit, and I absolutely loved participating in this photo series!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love barnes & noble! you can eat, read, listen to music and socialize.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.