February 28, 2014

hope your weekend is wonderful + links.

it's a particularly exciting friday, no? 
it's the last day of the month and march brings new beginnings. well, i think it's kinda exciting. {hehe}

what do you have planned for the weekend?

yangkyu and i are going to the national geographic museum. i'm looking forward to checking it out, especially the women of vision exhibit. we may also catch the flying monster 3d movie {do i hear any oohs and ahs?}. oh! i'm also trimming my bangs. i've been in need of one pretty bad. thank goodness. no more bangs poking my eyes once the weekend is here.

hope you have a wonderful weekend. here are some links to get it all started: 

 // listen: frozen's "let it go" sung in 41 different languages. 

 // watch kristen bell's sloth meltdown. it's hilarious. 

  // one thing you must do in each state & the district of columbia. 

 // what happens when you put pit bulls in a photo booth. 

 // see every best actress gown from 1929 in one awesome infographic.

 // 14 time traveling celebrities. so neat!

 // a mexican modern state of mind. 

 // i think i will always love this city

 // the perfect ride to take in everything that is spring. 

 // this is your life. manifesto.

20 comments

  1. The article on time traveling celebrities is awesome! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thanks for the Let It Go NPR link, Jane:) My daughter loves this song! Will let her listen to this interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very exciting Fri indeed =) I never thought I would say this for someone who loves winter so much but I can't wait for spring already! Gosh, Kristen Bell's meltdown was hilarious! "He's coming for the party"? ahahaha
    Have the best weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, definitely excited for the coming month. Not only because of Spring because it's my birthday. Woo!! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not surprised Powell's was named as the thing to do in Oregon... it's pretty amazing! Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you! I'm hoping to eat some sushi this weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is the 10th time I've seen that Kristin Bell video and I crack up every time! She's the best. Hope you guys have a great weekend - enjoy the museum! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that dog pis is hilarious. And Kristen Bell WOW that is beyond emotional.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww those pitbulls in the photobooth!! Happy weekend Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the manifesto print! It's really inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I love all those dresses! Also had a giggle at the famous celeb look alikes, I've seen it before but it didn't stop me scrolling and smiling again :) Happy Weekend - enjoy the museum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pit bulls. Those photographs are cute. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing Kristen Bell's sloth meltdown, it absolutely made my day. That was so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You find the best links!

    Pitbulls in photobooths, lists for each state, timetraveliing celebs and pretzel totebags. it's all good. Enjoy your weekend you 3.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great links! I still listen to the song Let It Go, love it!
    I hope the museum was exciting for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. those flowers are beautiful!! and that sounds like a fun weekend, jane :) enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The manifesto, all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! I've had a cold. So my weekend was spent taking meds. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the pit bulls in the photo booth! so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am late commenting, but I need to say how you brighted up my Friday when I saw the sloth meltdown video. I was laughing with tears, so that Dani was very interested to saw it too and found it hilarious as well (I guess is not only a female funny thing :P).I also enjoyed a lot seeing the Frozen song video in all the languages (before winning the Oscars!). Btw, I also will heart your same city always (I had a crush back at 2009) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.