March 4, 2014

from where i stand {following the freedom trail} by stephanie.

this "from where i stand" post is by stephanie who blogs at sartorial diner.
she has incredible style and i love viewing new york city through her photos. her recent posts about taiwan are also pretty neat! something you should definitely check out.
// shoes: boots by donald j. pliner // 

from where i stand, in boston, ma. 
following the "freedom trail" to see historical american sights. 

i'm in awe and amazement of american history. inspired by great sacrifice, and hopeful for the future. 


###

thanks, stephanie!


*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

14 comments

  1. Would love to visit Boston someday.:) Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is an awesome shot - love that she's following the freedom trail. xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey darling,
    I love your shoes <3
    Just wanted to tell you, you can get 10$ if you show your style on Ericdress.com
    Just send your photo and get cupon to buy on their site:) You have post on my blog about it :)

    kisses from Croatia,

    Matea
    www.click4chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - I'd love to visit Boston and see all the historical sights!! Great "from where I stand"!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Stephanie chose to capture the Freedom Trail in her submission!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote and great boots c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspiring quote! I'm happy I found your blog! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find tips on fashion, beauty, personal growth and health between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] A Trendy Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. She talks about some very interesting topics! Nice!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting one! love hearing how people see america

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I LOVE Boston, and I can't wait to see it again! -Love this post, of course, too. I was there for a Navy-related event and we went singing through the streets of Boston! Thought I never got to go to any of the bars or explore the city. So I've convinced the husband that we need to visit together some day! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! I never been to America and am always intriguing to see people taking photos there x

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. this makes me want to travel more!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, it reminded a friend who was in Boston this last summer also following the Freedom trail for sightseeing the city. I would love to visit the east coast sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.