March 20, 2014

from where i stand {surrounded by love} by carmen.

this "from where i stand" post is from carmen {aka mrs. ShuGar} who blogs at ShuGar Love!
she writes everything about the heart and is currently on a beautiful journey to motherhood. she also has the all you need is love project you should definitely check out.
 // shoes: pink bow shoes, imagination world brand, purchased during our honeymoon in sydney, australia // 

from where i stand in los angeles. 

all around me, my closest family and friends are celebrating our baby shower. i see smiles, i hear glasses clinking and bursts of laughter, i smell tacos grilling, and i feel our ShuGar baby dancing in my belly. overall, i am surrounded by love. 


###

thanks, carmen!


*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

14 comments

  1. Carmen must be so excited:) Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carmen! Cute shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the lace dress :)
    congrats, Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely post. I'm so happy for her and her soon-to-arrive addition to her family. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Congratulations to her! I love her shoes and the material of her outfit. So pretty.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats like such a sweet sugary post haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are the stuff of dreams! Wonderful x

    Congratulations on your news

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Jane & Jane's followers! It was a magical day and I am glad I was able to capture it from where I stand. Love this blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this From Where I Stand one~ Her description makes me feel like I'm there :) Happy 1st day of spring!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute pair of shoes, and the description of that moment sounds like such happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely moment, so full of happiness. Love Carmen and her pink bow shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. eep, cute belly - super congrats to Carmen :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.