April 3, 2014

some laws you need to abide by when living with a cocker spaniel.

 // mine. all mine. // 

there is something called the cocker spaniel property laws that everyone should be familiar with when living with one. it goes a little something like this: 

  01 //  if i like it, it's mine. 
  02 //  if it's in my mouth, it's mine. 
  03 //  if i had it a little while ago, it's mine. 
  04 //  if i can take it from you, it's mine. 
  05 //  if it's mine, it must never appear to be yours. 
  06 //  if it just looks like mine, it's mine. 
  07 //  if i saw it first, it's mine. 
  08 //  if it's edible, it's mine. 
  09 //  if you have something and put it down, it's mine. 
  10 //  if i chew something up, all the pieces are mine. 
  11 //  if i get tired of it, it's yours. 
  12 //  if i want it back, it's mine. 

i broke law #5 here and here. oops. 

12 comments

  1. Hahaha...I should adapt these laws for myself:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too funny. It amazes me how our pets rule! My cats are such evils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha Piri rules with an iron fist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh piri hahah I love that expression he has, so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's ok Piri c: because it's you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol lol - I'm guessing they're the type of dog that holds onto the ball just that little too long when you're playing fetch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA! I wanted a cocker spaniel and my aunt told me to get a schnauzer. schnauzers are so insecure! gosh! hahaha loved this.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Definitely. I'm so glad that Ryon doesn't live at my house. So glad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha, love this. Juno has like very "strict" rules of what places are ours and what hers, for instance yesterday Dani broke the rule by laying on top of the back of the couch (mocking her usual pose, poor Juno!) and she was totally depressed by the sight. Dani had to even apologize for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.