June 19, 2014

from where i stand {daydreaming}.

 // shoes: pons avarcas // 

from where i stand at home depot looking at pretty flowers. 

yangkyu and i also walked around looking at wooden floors, bathroom tiles, lawn mowers and a bunch of other random things dreaming big dreams and then we left with a bottle of diet coke. one day we'll purchase those big ticket items. one day. but for now, diet coke, you're coming home with us. 



*** see other from where i stand posts.

*** would you like to submit a picture? 
email me at alwayswithyooblog [at] gmail [com] with a picture {size at least 570px} of where you stand and a sentence {or a few sentences} on what your thoughts were at that moment -- it could be a feeling, something you see, a song lyric that came to mind. really, anything. there is no format. 

please also include what types of shoes you are wearing, where they are from, a url of your blog, your first name and the location of your picture {it could be a name of a cafe you're at, a street name, cross streets, city/state, country or a mix of these}. i would love to feature it on my blog. it would be pretty amazing to see all the creative "where i stand" pictures from all over the world.

this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

34 comments

  1. Loving those shoes, Jane:)
    And I love walking around Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i love those sandals so much! :)

      Delete
  2. It made me chuckle when you wrote that you left with a diet coke after having went in there for grander things. That happens to me all the time, except I usually leave with a Reese's Cup lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. reese's cup is a good choice too :)

      Delete
  3. Love this series! Hopefully I will have something to submit soon : )

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely do this fun project!! Probably on saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great! would be so great to have you!

      Delete
  5. Haha one time I left home depot with just a bag of sour patch kids!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thank you! i love them so much :)

      Delete
  7. Great shot! I love those sandals! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kat! i am pretty much in love with those sandals :)

      Delete
  8. hehe, you two are adorable. My husband and I also dream of those big purchases, too. It's so funny because as a kid, I imagined these things just naturally happened (budgeting...what's that?!) But, as an adult, it's obviously about time, patience AND budgeting. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been begging my boyfriend to tile and re-floor our home, but it is expensive and i think he dreads the effort since i'm not terribly handy. =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i hope you guys will be able to one day. i dream of doing things like that even though i'm not too handy myself!

      Delete
  10. We do that at Home Depot too. Love this series! I took a photo for it last week and need to send it to you :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yay! would love love love to have you rowena~~

      Delete
  11. What a great idea friend! I will have to send you one! Sounds like a good day! Wishing you a wonderful Friday! Nicole xoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes! would be so so great to have you!!

      Delete
  12. Pretty flowers and cute shoes! Diet coke is my favorite, although I'm trying to cut down. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i am in love with those sandals!

      Delete
  13. Nice picture! I love this picture series, specialy the one with the chickens :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! fiona's entry was definitely cool!

      Delete
  14. I love this series, hopefully I'll participate one day soon..

    Dream big!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! would be so nice to have you!

      Delete
  15. Home Depot has some really cool things. I always get stuck in the bathroom section.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously..! so many pretty tiles!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.