June 4, 2014

guess who we ran into at the vet's office?!

some of you may remember piri's friend, russian dog, otherwise known as the make believe friend the crazy humans {me and yangkyu} made up for piri {we swear we had a good reason why this dog was made up}. well, guess where he popped up a couple of months ago? the vet's office! i guess he wanted to keep piri company while he got his ears treated. what a great pal. we all needs friends like this in our lives don't you think? 
  // russian dog?! what are you doing here? // 
  // i told you that you couldn't be seen by the humans! quick! turn away. pretend like you don't know me. // 
 // eh. nevermind. just look at the camera and smile. the human girl probably thinks you're just a stuffed toy anyway. // 

can't wait to share where russian dog popped up next. he seems to everywhere. for reals. 

28 comments

  1. LOL this is totes awesome and it made my morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing ever...so sweet :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha,,
    oh god, they're cute together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so cute! I had to look twice! I think I was expecting a real dog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! At first I thought it was a real dog! But I think it's great that Piri has a friend to help him through tough times. We all need someone who has our back :) Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ehrmahgerd! Just tooooooo much cuteness with these photos, Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this!? the little shoes :3 haha
    Adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I love this. Too adorable!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that is just too cute!! Haha their tongues match!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel so special getting to see Piri's secret Russian friend ;D I love how Piri is so happy in these pictures even tho he's at the vet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just too cute! I can tell Piri loves him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this!!! I wish I would have thought of this for our guy! Brilliant and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They have the same smile :). Wait, are you carrying around this imaginary dog???

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute!! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    will be happy if you’ll find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hah awwww, they really are BFFs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, Russian Dog is so sweet! I hope Piri felt better with him by his side :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. sooo cute :D

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha, too cute! I bet Piri felt a little better at the vet with his friend at his side :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute, Piri is smiling from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  21. that's ridiculously outrageously cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha, Piri looks very happy to be in his company. Hope Piri is doing alright :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.