July 2, 2014

from where i stand {enjoying breakfast in istanbul} by deniz.

today's "from where i stand" post comes from deniz who blogs over at photostorming.
if you love traveling, vintage and analog photos, the place to be is her blog. 
i love seeing the world from her view, her unique style and her beautiful captures.
 // shoes: topshop //

from where i stand, 
in istanbul. 

i woke up to the sun and made myself ready to eat delicious breakfast with my love. now i'm standing in front of a table full of delicious morning tapas, and charles aznavour- la boheme is playing. these tiles are so common in my city istanbul, that's why I can't stop myself taking pics every time i stand on them.


###

thanks, deniz!



*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

37 comments

  1. Would love to visit Istanbul someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good way to start a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are adorable, I love them :)) What a great way to start the day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! those shoes are adorable!

      Delete
  4. I'd love to go to Istanbul. The shoes look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! i think it's a beautiful city!

      Delete
  5. Beguiling! And I wish to visit Istanbul one day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here! so many places i wish i can see!

      Delete
  6. Love love the tiles! She is so lucky to be living in Istanbul, I hear it is a beautiful city

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. i love them too! the color as well!

      Delete
  8. Love Deniz and her pictures, and in this case the tiles and her shoes (and the socks!!!) I definitely have Istanbul very high in my travel wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i'm so glad i was able to connect with her through you damaris!

      Delete
  9. cool floor tile and cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think those shoes are so cute too!

      Delete
  10. Breakfast in Istanbul sounds so exotic :) Cute shoes!
    I really have to email you my submission!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's nothing like breakfast! Anywhere you go! Cute shoes.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shoes! And nice Istanbul c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Again....- LOVE! What a fun series Jane. You really hit it on the nail with this one. =) I will miss this inspiring series....-Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty interesting shoes, looks cool with the floor tiles. I'd love to contribute to your series

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh thank you so much for sharing! At first when I saw this post on Bloglovin I thought "when I shared this photo..." then I figured out you've just shared :))
    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a lovely and dreamy photo and super cute shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.