July 8, 2014

from where i stand {in batu bulan, bali} by niken.

today's "from where i stand" post comes from niken who blogs over at main street corner.
i like the way she tells stories - of the ebb and flow of life, random thoughts of the moment and her days in film production. you can easily feel the slow and easy to the fast and constantly moving pace that is her life reflected right on her blog. 
// shoes: merrel // 

from where i stand, 
on the bale bamboo at the paddy field side. mepatigan. batu bulan, bali. 

the silence's echoing. shutting the noise of the unnecessary fuss. it's all good. 


###

thanks, niken!



*** see other from where i stand posts
*** click here to see how you can submit a photo as well! 
this series is inspired by the instagram hashtag #fromwhereistand 

22 comments

  1. I just checked her site out. Wow! Lovely photos of Bali:) TY for sharing, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that.....Silence is echoing.

    A sound for silence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that you pointed that out. love it too!

      Delete
  3. Gosh I keep forgetting about this post series I keep meaning to submit a photo I will have to remember to do this!! **Note to self** send Jane a "From Where I Stand" photo. And heading to her site now.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! would definitely love to have you here!

      Delete
  4. that comment is really perfect. Love this one!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing me to this blog, I love what she has to say here and look forward to keeping up with her posts on her blog in the future. I love silence for the same reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this and I will have to pop over to see her space! Sounds lovely indeed! Hope that your week is off to a good start friend! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool! hope your week is going well!

      Delete
  7. I definitely need to remind myself to do this more often :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't you love these little reminders you get from blogs? it's like getting little notifications to help remind you of the littlest things :)

      Delete
  8. I ve been following Niken for a longer time now and she really inspires with simple, daily, but beautiful things and thoughts. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely blogger to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful blog! Thanks for the introduction Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for having me Jane!
    i'm blown away by the nice comments here.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.