September 16, 2014

Hi! We're over here today!

Hi! We're over at Little White Whale sharing a doggy bow tie DIY! Hop on over to see how you can make one for your furry friend and see a little bonus on how you can all be matchy matchy with the best pal in your life!

Head on over to see us! 


PS - Boy was I getting my numbers all mixed up. Remember yesterday how I was saying this blog of mine is turning three this week? It's actually turning two. I was counting by the actual year of when it started, 2012, but technically this will be our second September celebrating since we began our storytelling in this space. So terribly embarrassing, but you know me and numbers don't go so well together. :)  Gah. 

15 comments

  1. Haha don't feel embarrassed about miscalculations of
    years :P I suck at math all the time :c
    Anyway the bow tie DIY is cuuuute! I'd wear it for myself
    as well I think :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i am always delighted to hear fellow people who stink at math :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! How fun! And you are younger than you think... but I totally get the feeling my blog is only 2 but it feels a lot longer than that. xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I had the same problem calculating my blog age too!
    Anyhoo, the matching bow ties....I die! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i'm so glad i'm not the only one! i felt a little embarrassed! :)

      Delete
  4. ah!! too adorable! I don't usually like it when pets are dressed up in outfits, but a bow tie is a perfect little accessory :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the guest post! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH i love that DIY! I'm going to make one for Sasha pronto

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! and don't worry about your birthday mix up, definitely sounds like something I would do - two or three at the end of the day are both nice number :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heading over now. Love Piri's tie!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.