September 22, 2014

My search for round glasses continues with Firmoo Eyewear.

I had such a good experience working with Firmoo Eyewear earlier this year so when they invited me back to do another blog post I gladly obliged and took it as an opportunity to continue my hunt for round glasses I've been trying to find for the past few months

There are a few things I like about Firmoo and one of them is their wide selection of frames. I was definitely pleased to see that they carried perfectly circular glasses, something I haven't had luck finding at some other places.

The ones I chose to feature on the blog today are these, and while the lens looked a bit smaller than I had hoped {their preview feature using model faces - or your own - was super helpful}, I thought I'd still give them a try.
These pair of glasses are super light, almost to the point that it feels like I'm not wearing any. I have never owned a pair that were rimless and so that was a uniqueness I also liked. I do wish the frames/lens were bigger - it was the kind of style I had wanted and been in the hunt for, but overall, these pair would work perfectly during a date night out to the movies or to a grocery run on an early weekend morning.

My experience again with Firmoo has been a very pleasant one. Their website is easy to navigate and maneuver and I like that they feature blog, Facebook and Youtube reviews by everyday people who have used their eyewear. 

If you're ever in the market to buy a pair of glasses and are looking for stylish or everyday wear that are affordable and in good quality, you may want to give Firmoo a try. You can always try their first pair free program to get a taste before purchasing one. 
 // As always, Piri helps me out on the blog from time to time. Thanks for being such a good sport and doing this feature with me. The pair looks really good on ya. // 



**I was given a pair of free glasses from Firmoo for this review, but the ideas and opinions expressed here are my own. 

42 comments

  1. They look great on you and Piri:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are so quirky! I like how minimal they are, I'd look like a total dork in them but you make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pics! They look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried round glasses before but I didn't have
    the right head for it ha :P
    You look really quirky and cute Jane ^__^
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glasses look really cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww how cute do you and piri look!! you chose a nice pair. just followed you on GFC I realized I hadn't yet sorry!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, love the ones you chose :))) Marvellous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect sunglasses ^^, I saw them on mira duma
    http://prettylittleoutfits.com
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great glasses! I think round glasses looks fabulous on you! Piri looks equally as cute!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. They really suit you! I've never tried rimless glasses either. Tempted to give them a go now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sold! I'm going to get Dug a pair! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. HaHaHa Jane! Those glasses on Piri are just the icing on the cake. Love these on you! I've been wearing glasses since 1st grade so I can appreciate the weight and style of these. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute with those glasses! Piri looks absolutely adorable! My pup HATES wearing glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Piri up there!!! And how stunning do you look in these friend! I am now an official wearer of glasses so I will have to check them out! Thanks for sharing lady and have a great week! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. looking cute Jane! Even they the style was a bit smaller than you were after I think they look really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving your new glasses! I've never tried round glasses before but next time I get one I'll be sure to try to see if they'll suit me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm obsessed with the round frames!

      Delete
  17. the roundest glasses ever designed? they suit you too.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jane, you're looking so cute! I am more inclined to bigger frames but certainly the lightness of these is looking so nice! Piri is always looking sharp with glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in need of new glasses soon, I have to check this out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, Jane; I HAVE more than 5 glasses for 3 different uses (usual, pc, reading) p:-) Getting close to senior age requires lots of things.
    You and Piri look SO lovely glasses on, my young friend♫♫♫

    Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so unbelievably cute on you!! Like they're made for you. I never look very good in round frames but I really wish I did...they're so cool looking hehe. And Piri pulls them off wonderfully as well ;]

    ReplyDelete
  22. You picked an awesome pair Jane. These glasses look great and suit you really well! I've had good experiences with Firmoo too!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.