October 29, 2014

Royaldress: an Etsy shop.

I like shirts, pants and dresses that flare, are a little on the plus side and hardly flatter your body. I love the loose fitting feel and the flowy motion of the fabric. And I love cotton and linen. I know I get a lot of head scratches and wrinkled noses when people see me in this style of dress but I have never really bothered with what people thought of the way I dressed since like forever. So why start now right? 

Earlier in September I came across this long black dress on an Etsy shop called Royaldress and put in an order. If you recall, I also wanted this skirt, which I put on my October wish list and it's from the same shop. I still hope to get it one of these days. 

Anyway, the dress arrived in the mail two days ago and I look forward to wearing it. {even though it's made with light fabric and we're hitting lower temperatures now. I can always layer I guess.}

The shop sells from China and the order took longer than I expected due to the fabric running out and also by the time the dress was made it there was a week-long national holiday in China, which closed all delivery services, but I didn't mind because I wasn't in a rush to get it. 

I think I'll pair it with a chunky scarf I crocheted a few weeks back and also some ankle boots from Minnetonka that I've been eyeing for a while {although I've been trying to find similar ones that are vegan}.

Cheers to flowy dresses everyone!
*These pictures directly above are from the Royaldress Etsy shop store. 

11 comments

  1. I saw the title and got excited as i thought it meant you were going to open your own etsy shop to sell your knitted cuties lol You should totally do that btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have been thinking about it but i'm too chicken! :)

      Delete
  2. eep, you're going to look super rad in it, hope you share some more photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! I love the dress. The silhouette is very appealing!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cute dress. I love the style of it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to see you with the dress, hope you'll share some pics. I bet it looks super cute with winter styling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.