November 13, 2014

These are my peoples.

It's ok.
These are my peoples. 
Sometimes they are like this. 
You gotta let them be silly every once in a while. 
It keeps them happy.
And we want them to be happy.
So get silly peoples and puppies!

Love, 
Piri

PS -- The human girl is playing Christmas songs this morning. This too can be overlooked from time to time. Plus, it's funny to see her sing along and dance, too. It's my morning entertainment before I nap again until I eat. Ah, this is the life.

11 comments

  1. Hi there Piri! We love your silly humans a lot as well :) Ohhhh too jealous of the human girl playing already Christmas songs, I must start now - right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo!! It's good to be silly and having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh piri :) beautiful family photo!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are too cute! Love this picture. I always start off by playing Christmas music and then by Christmas I'm tired of it. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Piri you and your family are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piri, your people are wonderful - you lucky dog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this picture is so cute! And love Piri's little shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.