December 9, 2014

Holiday gift guide for dog people.


Here it is! The last of my gift idea guide - the final one for the dog people of your lives. Some are obviously super biased picks {cocker spaniel related}, but others are fit or customizable for all dog lovers. Some of these picks also give back to dogs and shelter and rescue groups. We all love gifts that give back, right? 

Happy holidays dog people! 

02 // Knit your own dog in Dachshund - Modcloth 
04 // Holiday cocker spaniel coasters - Gus and Abby
05 // Puppy planter - The Yarn Kitchen
06 // Bulldog dishtowel - Anthropologie 
07 // Dog is Love ornament - Peace.Love.Paws
08 // Happiness is a Wet Nose art print - Creative Index 
09 // Logo beanie - Animal Hearted
10 // Cocker spaniel wrap ring - Flies in the Buttermilk
11 // Pet portrait commissions - Not on the High Street
12 // Darwin the cocker spaniel cushion - Darwin and Gray

***Note: Right now there is a special going on at Society6! If you are interested in ordering something from the Creative Index (#8), use this link to get $5 off everything & free worldwide shipping! Expires December 14! 


See also: 
Holiday gift guide for yarn lovers
Holiday gift guide for dogs

34 comments

  1. Oh, I know the perfect person on my Christmas list who would love these things! The plates are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list of ideas up there jane!! Though we no longer have our buddy Cash.... There are tons of dogs in my family!! You have given me some great ideas! Hope you have a great day! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that little plant holder! this holiday gift guide made me really wish I had a dog ><
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these!! I think that cocker spaniel wrap ring would look lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw earlier that it's no longer available! ahh ;) it's so adorable though

      Delete
  5. I hate to "ruin" your carefully crafted board, but I just snatched up the last Darwin cushion! I HAD to buy it, it reminded me so much of my dog Suzie. Now the shop is sold out, but maybe we can commission some more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yay! so glad that you purchased it! it reminded me of my cocker and so i had to post it :)

      Delete
  6. uuh nice gift ideas <3
    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ring wrapper is toooo adorable!
    Lovely picks Jane c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want it all!! That pillow is adorable! And I love coffee table books! That one would be fun to add to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharing this with my mum right away!! She would love all of these

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dish towel might be the cutest thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has to be the cutest gift guide I've ever seen!!! I love the "sew a dog" kit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. eep, so super cute I love those dog pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have a dog, but some of those items are cute even for not really a dog people (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! :) thanks for taking a look!

      Delete
  14. Awwww I love all of these ideas - #5 is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg the cutest roundup I've ever seen! I'm definitely getting a few of these for my dog-lover-haver friends, like the puppy planter and pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe this is perfect because everyone i know is a dog person :) xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG these have to the CUTEST dog inspired gifts/items I have ever seen, what a wonderful job you did of find them all and LOVE the bracelet. Just love it.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dog with the beret on the tote is the absolute cutest!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.