December 7, 2014

Holiday gift ideas for yarn lovers.


Ever since I began to knit and crochet seriously a few months ago, I have been scouring the web and secretly began to covet all different types of things besides more yarn. This list pretty much covers most of them.

If you have a yarn lover in your life, perhaps something on this for them this holidays? 

01 // Ceramic baby sloth yarn bowl - Barruntando
02 // Canvas knitting/crochet tote - Jenniegee
03 // Zig Zag Shopper knit kit - Wool and the Gang
04 // Fox knitting needles - The Clay Bean Co
05 // Knitting art print - Moonsia 
06 // Fox fabric knitting bag - Quincepie
09 // Handmade herringbone knitting basket - Uncommon Goods 
10 // Butter hand cream - Knit Picks
13 // Knit pillow - Goods by Girl

21 comments

  1. Hahaha...I like big balls and I cannot lie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! i couldn't stop laughing over that one!

      Delete
  2. Number 13, haha!! Totally need to get that for my mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend knits... thanks for the gift suggestions!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT - hello kitty crochet - eep, I need to pick up my yarn game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 and 3 for me, number 13 to make me laugh (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried #10? Does it help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't tried but i'm definitely curious. right now i'm using hand cream by burts bees and as soon i put it on the greasy feeling is so overwhelming. it does go away though but it's just the beginning when it's setting in is bleh

      Delete
  7. These are lovely picks! I really like the basket for holding yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that shopper knit bag is the cutest :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEE so cute! I want that tote and those cute needles with wee foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so cute it makes you start crocheting & knitting right away :) I love specially the pink basket and those hand carved crochet hooks are amazing! (eep and Hello Kitty crochet dolls all over my home, Dani mind me! ;P)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.