December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!

Like other folks, each year Yangkyu and I like to get a special ornament for the three of us. This year I decided to make one using yarn and a roll from a used up paper towel {from here}. I like how they turned out and they have been hanging merrily on our tree. 

On Christmas Eve after Yangkyu came home from work, I dragged everyone outside in our backyard for a little photo session. I thought maybe we can jump on the bandwagon and take a picture in the same spot every year. For us it'll be on Christmas Eve. Then I thought maybe it's not the greatest idea since other Christmas Eves may be cold and wet and dreary. I'm not sure how it'll turn out in the years to come, but I like the idea.

We had Casper and Pearl with us, two Dogvacay guests, and they were running around trying to get in the picture too. Oh and somewhere in the middle of the shoot Pearl decided to have a bowel movement and PIri decided he wanted to be inside and ended up scratching at the balcony screen door to be let in. It was lovely and chaotic all at the same time.

Wherever you are, I hope you are spending Christmas with people you love, physically or in your hearts and thoughts. 



17 comments

  1. Merry Christmas Jane and enjoy the festive season! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeeeeeeeeeeerrry Christmas dearest Jane and family! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this Jane! This will be a wonderful tradition!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Jane, to you and yours!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Merry Christmas guys!! Hope it's wonderful!! :)
    And I just wanted to say thank you again for my tree ornament! I just love it!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Jane, Yangkyu, and Piri (and Casper and Pearl as well)! Cute ornaments! You are definitely crafty with the yarn! And your Christmas tree photo is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photographs look great, I hope you keep the tradition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a little late, but merry xmas !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas you guys :] Sorry I'm late but I hope it was truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas family!!! I am sooo very late, but I really hope you had the nicest one. That "and casper too" is cracking me up, you guys! :) -- oh! and you couldn't be cuter with the hat and hunter boots! (& dapper Yangkyu, love his sweater and boots!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute photo of you guys! Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.