December 12, 2014

Year-end countdown: DIYs of the year.

Happy Friday! 

It's been a doggie week for us as Shone has been "dogvacaying" at Piri's Place for 7 days now. Actually Yangkyu was saying how it's a doggie December in our home because we just received another booking from a former client for this weekend. That's a total of 5 dogs staying throughout the month. The only break we have is for about 3.5 days next week and I made sure to block off a couple of days so that the three of us can spend some us time together -- oh and course give us time to head out to the movies to watch Hobbit 3 {!!!}. It's been a thing for us to watch The Lord of the Rings on DVD and also The Hobbit at the movie theaters this time of year. 

I wanted to end the week with another year-end recap, this time with all the DIYs of the year. 

Hope you enjoy looking back on these with me and have a wonderful weekend! 

 // Clay doggy tags // 










Ok ok. I'll add Yangkyu's doggy poop catcher, too. {wink wink}

33 comments

  1. Stay the course in 2015, these are beautiful (-: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clay doggy tags are SO sweet! I love seeing all this stuff I've missed since before I started following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the party hats and jewerly dishes ;)
    we can't wait to go watch the Hobbit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is totally looking forward to the third Hobbit movie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the party hats too. Paper mache always intrigues me.it's messy with a cause. I dig that lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wonderful that you are having repeat clients through DogVacay :) Piri's place must be happenin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I'm glad the dog sitting is going so well! It must be fun having little paws running through your house all the time :-) And these are all such fun DIY ideas - I really want to try the lemon scrub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely so much fun! i love hearing them run along :)

      Delete
  8. Siri must be really happy to meet so many new friends this month. We just watched The Hunger Games few days ago and was thinking of catching The Hobbits 3 next week as well. Have a great weekend Jane =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! hope your weekend was great too!

      Delete
  9. Hobbit is on my list to see and Exodus Gods and Kings. Can't wait! Business sounds great Jane! So happy for you two. But glad you guys carved out some time for yourselves. So important to do.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely. especially the facial scrub and the candles. I like useful things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the scrub was really neat. i did it religiously! not so much now since it's colder but i can't wait to make them again when the weather gets warmer :)

      Delete
  11. Your DIYS are always so well thought out and I love how you display them, definitely a keen design eye :) Happy Dog-cation month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still need to go watch The Hobbits part 3!
    And nice DIY sum up Jane! I like how it's
    super diverse c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah love that there are so many hobbit lovers out there! :)

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. hope you'll get to try it out! it worked so well for me!

      Delete
  14. So pleased to here Piri's Place is a busy place!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love your display of your DIYs and how special each of them are! :) Hope you're having a great Hobbit/Lord of the Rings time those 3-5 days!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've had a wonderfully creative year :] I love love love those jewelry dishes...seriously need to make myself some!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.