January 27, 2015

SAY CHEESE!


:)

24 comments

  1. Hahaha, precious group picture! I like specially goofy take 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photo! too much happinnes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha what a wonderful loving group picture!
    Love the husky, he/she is like sorta 'guarding'
    you guys ;) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww what cute photos - the second one made me crack up!! Definitely frame-worthy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this post is so cute! I love your smile Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya'll are so adorable! AND I SEE YOUR SOCKLESS ANKLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. These pictures made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doesn't get cuter than this!!! Looks like you all had a great time Jane! Life is good!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet:)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you back sweetheart! ❤ Waiting for your reply.
    Love always,
    monikaozdoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jane!! I love all the smiling faces here.

    For some reason your blog is not showing up on my dashboard anymore? I just thought I'd let you know. I was thinking today "is Jane still blogging" and then came here to see that you have been posting. Probably a Blogger issue or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that's unfortunate! i hope that it refreshes on your feed soon! boo!

      Delete
  11. LOVE and love seeing your face show up too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing like good family and friends. Loved this.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.