March 9, 2015

I'll take your picture


If you take mine. 


While baking oatmeal cookies, our hearts synced in photography harmony. Ha.

I'm waiting for film for our Holga camera to arrive while the one in my Konstruktor waits for me to feel brave enough to try again {went through two rolls of film and couldn't get a decent photo out of any of them}.

I have the Canon AE-1 and Fujifilm x100s (or x100t -- it's newer and pricer) on my wish list. Yangkyu doesn't understand why I need all these cameras. I don't either. If I could turn back time I wouldn't have been so naive about the possibility of a photography gig and prematurely buying a Canon 7D. Instead I think I would've opted for a more compact high performing digital camera to take around with me everywhere and use with ease, free of bulkiness.

I thought maybe I could sell my lenses and dslr but funny me - now that I have a taste it, I don't think I can part with them either.

So now I am just adding more cameras to my wants.

What camera(s) do you shoot with?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.