March 27, 2015

March Project Color: Yellow


My ultimate favorite color for the month of March - yellow! The corn is probably my favorite picture but those pretty fabrics are what I'm most excited about. I plan on making a patchwork something - maybe a small curtain.

And thanks Fee for taking the time out to share your yellow themed picture on Instagram using #WRLprojectcolor!

 // @burntfeather //

April is going to be all about the color green.

If you'd like to join in, email me one photo at windingridgelane [at] gmail [dot] com that depicts the color green by Friday, April 17. Please send the picture as a cropped square image, otherwise I will crop at my own discretion. Photos should not be smaller than 900x900 px. Along with your picture, please include your name and blog name and url {if applicable}. If you are on Instagram, post your picture using #WRLprojectcolor and I will try and include it in the blog round ups! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.