April 20, 2015

April Project Color: Green


This month's color challenge kind of crept up behind me and so I had to scramble to get a couple of the pictures {looking at you lime and yarn}, but I am liking the overall look of the green collage.

You know, I was never really a fan of this color but I found that I have a lot of this color all around me {and I just noticed we're color coordinated in green in our blog picture on the right over there}. 

I always associated green with negative things like greed and envy and never something positive like growth and freshness. Interesting how a color challenge can help me begin to think differently.  

Thank you Trishie for joining in using #WRLProjectColor this month! Love your glorious wreath!


May is going to be all about the color blue. 

If you'd like to join in, email me one photo at windingridgelane [at] gmail [dot] com that depicts the color blue by Friday, May 15. Please send the picture as a cropped square image, otherwise I will crop at my own discretion. Photos should not be smaller than 900x900 px. Along with your picture, please include your name and blog name and url {if applicable}. If you are on Instagram, post your picture using #WRLprojectcolor and I will try and include it in the blog round ups! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.