April 17, 2015

Happy Weekend!


I just couldn't help but share one more picture from our cherry blossom outing in DC. Look at that little cocker lookin straight into the camera. That rarely happens unless I have a treat in my hand, something I actually didn't have this time. So bless this boy for finding the camera and giving me one of his classic looks. 

What do you have planned for the weekend? 

Yangkyu and I are going bowling tonight! There'll be some major gutter ball action if you know what I mean. And if I end up not feeling tired by 10 pm we may go singing at one of those karaoke places that gives you a private room. We haven't been to one of those in a while. Then it's more garden work on Saturday and Sunday - we put together some raised beds last weekend and so now we'll be filing it with soil and fertilizer and letting them chill out together for about another week. We're also going to put some mulch around our veggie garden, pull out some major weeds that has been popping up everywhere and relax on new patio furniture. We picked those up too recently. Sometimes I feel like we are playing real life Sims. Oh yes and Napoleon the doxie {aka. 5 star treat general} is coming on Saturday and staying for a night with us. He's always fun to have around. 

Have a great one! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.