April 7, 2015

Loving What You Do


I love what I do here at Piri's Place -- having dog guests stay for daycare and overnight stays and Piri being the kind of host who doesn't mind sharing everything -- from his water bowl, toys, blankets and his bed. Well.. of course he too likes to take some of the guests' beds for a test run. We even found him one time snuggled inside a super tiny dog bed that was too small for him but he found a way to fit inside it just fine.

My two favorite things are dogs and photography and it just so happens that through DogVacay and Piri's Place I get to do two of my favorite things together - take care of dogs and take photos of them and share with their humans.

I love what I do here. It makes me incredibly happy, and I feel extremely lucky and grateful for this opportunity.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.