May 26, 2015

May Project Color: Blue


Blue was a favorite color of mine for a long long time {until it was ousted by happy yellow}. It's a loyal color. A clear color. A refreshing color. 

I am also finding that a lot of my decorations in my living room has the color blue in it. I even painted our bathroom and closet doors blue! Perhaps subconsciously I always fall back on this color, and maybe, just maybe, it has always been a favorite. 

Thanks so much Fee and Trishie for joining in using #WRLProjectColor on Instagram! The shades of blue you shared are simply gorgeous.  I love looking at other people's take on a color and excited what kind of snaps next month will bring. 

  // burntfeather // 



Next color according to the rainbow is Indigo but we're going to skip that color for now and instead June is going to be all about the color purple.

If you'd like to join in, email me one photo at windingridgelane [at] gmail [dot] com that depicts the color purple by Friday, June 19. Please send the picture as a cropped square image, otherwise I will crop at my own discretion. Photos should not be smaller than 900x900 px. Along with your picture, please include your name and blog name and url {if applicable}. If you are on Instagram, post your picture using #WRLprojectcolor and I will try and include it in the blog round ups! 

 // April Project Color: Green

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.