June 26, 2015

Have a wonderful weekend + links


We received about 5 or 6 of those knotted hanging planters from Yangkyu's friend. Apparently they were on sale for really cheap on Amazon and so we received one too many. But then again I guess you can't really have too many indoor plants... can you? 

What are you doing for the weekend?

Two of our DogVacay guests leave today and our third guest will stay with us until Sunday. We may swing by our favorite dog park, maybe give our new fire pit a try and play with bubbles in the backyard. 

I was in the mood to do some weekend links again. The one with the dog retirement center bought tears to my eyes and we'll be donating to them for sure. They are called House with a Heart Senior Pet Sanctuary based in Gaithersburg, Maryland. 


 // This woman pours all her heart into making sure senior dogs live out their lives with love and care. A look inside a dog retirement center

 // I am definitely part of the 4-14%

 // My new go to place for all things cute

 // This tote bag is everything to my knitting soul. 

 // Amigurumi! Of course I'm linking to a dog pattern {smirk}. 

 // Definition of hell for each Meyers Briggs Type. Mine wasn't that funny but others are HILARIOUS! {I'm ISFJ by the way}

 // My favorite rescue family on Instagram. Their whole story is about second chances. 

 // Father's Day is past us but I'm still remember this touching ad by Toyota. 

 // Another video but another good one! Amanda Seyfried and her best friend Finn. Yes. He's a dog.

 // Perfect song to start the weekend!


Cheers! 
Happy weekend! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.