June 25, 2015

June Project Color: Purple


To tell you the truth, I am not really a big fan of the color purple but when a storm passed by us a couple of nights ago and left the skies the color of a glorious purple hue I was left breathlessly stunned. I might have been wrong about this color all along. 

A beautiful chrysanthemum, petals from garden balsams that are currently blossoming beautifully in our backyard and a candle holder round out this month's project color. 

Thank you Arni for joining in this month using #WRLprojectcolor on Instagram! 

 // arniderivera // 


July is going to be all about the color pink. 

If you'd like to join in, email me one photo at windingridgelane [at] gmail [dot] com that depicts the color pink by Friday, July 17. Please send the picture as a cropped square image, otherwise I will crop at my own discretion. Photos should not be smaller than 900x900 px. Along with your picture, please include your name and blog name and url {if applicable}. If you are on Instagram, post your picture using #WRLprojectcolor and I will try and include it in the blog round ups! 

 // April Project Color: Green

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.