July 27, 2015

July Project Color: Pink


You know, I hated the color pink growing up. It was too girly for me and I gravitated more towards the blue and gray hues. I hardly wore dresses {unless there were for concerts at the Manhattan School of Music}, let alone pink and puffy ones, and actually rummaged through my brother's closet and wore his clothes instead.

It was only about four or five years ago when I rediscovered the color pink and thought it wasn't so bad after all. I think I might have seen it displayed in a minimalist setting, added on as a pop of color. It worked well and did its part to certainly catch my eye. 

It took a while for me to come around to this color, but pink, you're alright with me. 


Thank you Trishie and Jessica for joining in this month via Instagram {#WRLprojectcolor}!



 // creativeindex // 


August will be all about the achromatic color gray. 


If you'd like to join in, email me one photo at windingridgelane [at] gmail [dot] com that depicts the color gray by Friday, August 21. Please send the picture as a cropped square image, otherwise I will crop at my own discretion. Photos should not be smaller than 900x900 px. Along with your picture, please include your name and blog name and url {if applicable}. If you are on Instagram, post your picture using #WRLprojectcolor and I will try and include it in the blog round ups.

 // April Project Color: Green

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.