August 14, 2015

Thank goodness it's Friday and thank goodness for colleagues


Just when I thought I was the days of having colleagues looking over my shoulder were past me do I realize that isn't the case at all. But my colleagues now are kind of cool and furry and like to take naps on my lap. 

This is Max and he likes to keep me company during after dinner hours when I'm upstairs editing photos and writing updates to clients. Maybe it's his way of making sure I say how much he misses his human and that I write how good he was. Heh. 

There are usually other dogs lying around too in the bedroom too sometimes. It certainly makes for a more cozy space when, at times, it can feel a little dark and lonely. 

What do you have planned for the weekend?

Yangkyu and I will say good-bye to all our doggy guests by Sunday morning and we'll also be celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary. What? When? How? did all that time fly? I've been looking back at our engagement and wedding photos {some here} getting all nostalgic and catch myself smiling. I like that our wedding photos still do that to me. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.