September 4, 2015

Happy Weekend + DIY Dog Toy, Part 2


Hello and happy weekend! 

What do you have planned for Labor Day weekend?

We have a couple of DogVacay guests staying with us and so we'll be relaxing and having fun with them. We'll also try and squeeze in a movie night somewhere -- The Theory of Everything. I've also been meaning to get back into crocheting, knitting and getting my sewing projects up and running. My heart has been wanting to get my hands busy for some time now, but I just haven't been up to it mentally and physically. Perhaps this weekend I can do some inventory on where I am with all my supplies and get started. 

Before I go, I wanted to share another quick dog toy DIY we made for the DogVacay blog. This one is dubbed "The Octopus" and you can see it over here {the first DIY toy, "The Braid", can be seen here}. 

Have a wonderful long weekend!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.