September 15, 2015

It was a good day.


I just needed to check back in with myself to say that it turned out to be a good day after all. I actually ended up finishing everything I hoped to and more. I even squeezed in a good run around the neighborhood. 

I think I can keep this up. But hey, if I don't then I guess that's ok too. 

Thanks so much for being so encouraging. It's sometimes a tough situation when the dreariness settles in and out during the day, but it's also comforting to know that others also go through similar situations.

I have two pups currently passed out next to my feet and a husband who is mumbling to himself while working on some coding for work (he's also the guy that created the add on HTML and CSS codes to this blog template to create the drop down menu, although the spacing still needs to be fixed - we'll get to that some day soon).

It's a quiet night. There is a nice clean breeze. Just a couple more hours until lights out for us. 

Hope your day was a good one too.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.