September 11, 2015

It was a mistake to play around with a new blog template at 9:30 pm at night last night


I've been wanting to switch around my blog layout for a while and found a template that I liked but then wasn't too sure about it when I started to make the change last night. At 9:30 pm. And so I tried to revert back to my old layout but keep the new header and maybe a new menu that had the drop down option, and while the header looked ok the menu was a no go. And now I am left with lots of broken links that need to be fixed, which I am not really looking forward to doing. But it'll give me a chance to just clean up the space. Bleh. I don't know. My younger self would've stuck it out till early dawn to fix everything, but by 10:30 pm this old gal decided to retire for the night because it was already 30 minutes past bedtime {gotta get as much asleep as I can if I need to be up by 5:30!}

Guess I know what I'll be doing over the weekend.

Today is 9/11. Did you hear about the rainbow that appeared

Today is also Rusty's birthday. He's a dog guest staying with us until tomorrow. We bought him some birthday treats and a little toy. I forgot to get party hats and so we'll either have to get one quick or I'll just have to make one for him. 

Have a wonderful weekend.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.