September 30, 2015

September Project Color : Black


Maybe exploring two moody colors in a row was a bit too ambitious. But nonetheless, I am squeezing by again this month and exploring black on the blog today. 

Black reminds me of college. Is that funny to say? I remember when so many of my friends wore black - it was the "in" color in the late nineties among Korean Americans - it was the "clubbing" look and I so didn't fit in because I was all about the skater look - baggy jeans with graphic shirts and Chun Li buns. Seriously! I look back at my fashion choice and have to laugh a little because people who meet me now can't really picture me with baggy clothes and random color streaks in my hair. 

I didn't have a lot of black in my wardrobe or in my home/dorm room/apartment in the past but I realized that I gravitate toward black dresses and home accents {like planters and things} now. They are striking to look at and my eyes always tend to spot them out in the midst of all the other things on my walls and shelves. 

October will be all about the color brown. 


If you'd like to join in, email me one photo at windingridgelane [at] gmail [dot] com that depicts the color brown by Friday, October 16. Please send the picture as a cropped square image, otherwise I will crop at my own discretion. Photos should not be smaller than 900x900 px. Along with your picture, please include your name and blog name and url {if applicable}. If you are on Instagram, post your picture using #WRLprojectcolor and I will try and include it in the blog round ups.

 // April Project Color: Green


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.