October 28, 2015

October Project Color: Brown


It's definitely a creepy feeling to know that we are already into October's Project Color. I still remember back in January when I started this, thinking how in the world am I going to do this every month? It seemed like such a long road to fulfill and here we are already at the end of the 10th month of the year. Can someone please press the slow button? 

We're exploring the color brown this month and I got some of my favorite things to feature - chestnuts, wooden spoons, trusty shoes and soil from our garden that we're getting ready to prepare for the colder winter months. 

Thanks Fee for joining in again! Your photo reminds me that brown can possibly pass for summery color - when it is in a form of a popsicle! 

 // Burntfeather // 


November will be all about the achromatic color white. 

If you'd like to join in, email me one photo at windingridgelane [at] gmail [dot] com that depicts the color white by Friday, November 20. Please send the picture as a cropped square image, otherwise I will crop at my own discretion. Photos should not be smaller than 900x900 px. Along with your picture, please include your name and blog name and url {if applicable}. If you are on Instagram, post your picture using #WRLprojectcolor and I will try and include it in the blog round ups.

 // April Project Color: Green

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.