October 9, 2015

Patchwork


I finally finished the patchwork curtain and hung it up the other day. It definitely is one big mess but from afar it doesn't look so bad {right? hehe}

Using the sewing machine was definitely a struggle to relearn and I am pretty sure I am doing some things wrong, but I am looking forward to working on another project soon. My hopes were to make a piece of clothing or two for the summer but I guess that'll have to wait until next year. 

What do you have planned for the weekend? 

I am cleaning out my closet again and sending stuff over to ThredUp to sell. Plus there'll be some crafting time and also fun sessions with DogVacay dogs and Piri. I also just saw someone on Instagram bake some incredible cookies and so maybe I'll bake some too. Good ole chocolate chip cookies. Mhhm! I can smell them already. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.