December 22, 2015

December Project Color: Gold


Ok. So when I chose gold for December's color I was thinking two things - make it challenging and be fitting for the holidays. It was definitely festive enough and boy it was challenging. Gold was hard! But I like what I've found in little nooks and crannies of my home as I was searching for this difficult color. I'm satisfied. 

And we have this lovely addition from Fee. Thanks for contributing! 

 // Burntfeather // 

This rounds out a year-long series exploring color. I hope it kept you entertained and waiting in anticipation to see what captures we would bring each month. 

Thank you everyone who participated! This was fun! 

 // April Project Color: Green
 // October Project Color: Brown
 // November Project Color: White


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Winding Ridge Lane . Design by Fearne.